Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scenes from Hanoi (Vietnam pt3)


Don't know what is this called, but its like Hong Kong chee cheong fun


Pho (reads "fur") Xao, as tasty as a very good M'sian fried beef horfun.


"Swans" at the vgreat West Lake


The very best French baguette served with meat and egg by the road side


Hanoi Opera House


The back of Hanoi Opera House, where workers play pools or have a drink


People on the street


People on the street


Cool uncle on a bicycle


The famous ice-cream place at Trung Tien Road


Vietnamese goes everywhere with their bike, even into an ice-cream shop


Park your bike and get an ice-cream


A 3-level bookshop at Trung Tien Road.


Vendor send books right into the bookshop. I was shocked coz I never expect to see a bike inside a bookshop.


Woman selling blood dripping fish on the street.

2 comments:

奥艾露露 said...

funny Hanoi people!I think they love their bike very much.If i go there, i can also rent a motobike liao --to start my very own motobike diary.

lefty said...

I really doubt you would be able to survive riding a bike in Hanoi, my fren. Being someone who rides almost everyday in Bolehland, I also don't dare to get on a bike myself over there. Moreover, Vietnam is left hand drive!