Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY in SG

This is my first ever Chinese New Year spend in Singapore. Here are pictures of the famous China Town (Guu Chia Zhui) during the eve of CNY. Loaded with people on a last minute shopping spree and also tourists. A lot of China natives who don't get to go home were having big meals for lunch with fellow worker friends. I was walking around gathering CNY mood.




• Behind me is "Fu Ya" temple, a new temple in China Town which (get this) my nephew Wong Kek Wei(a.k.a Ah Siang) is the civil engineer! I knew he has been working on it for years and I am so proud to finally see gigantic structure myself.




• My favourite Singaporean dish, Hokkien Fried Noodle. This particular one at China Town Complex is really good. Highly recommended! (Take note: Add an extra S$0.50 during the eve of CNY but it's worth it hahahah...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oyaji-sama! Ganbatte ne! XD

P . X . said...

OOHHHHH~ AHHHHH~ WAHHHHH~ pretty cool XD